Money Spinner - Trading calls in futures segment of Indian stock market

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Dear Blog Readers,

I am writing this message with deep regret. Unfortunately due to certain changes on the personal front I am unable to continue posting the trading calls on a daily basis. However, I will continue to post the calls on a weekly basis to the possible extent. I request the readers to bear with me for this. I do understand that it will cause a lot of inconvinence to lot of blog followers. Therefore, readers who have open positions based on my calls can send me a mail at vijay.setty@gmail.com and I will respond at the earliest.

From now on weekly outlook will be posted before the opening bell on every monday. I once again regret the inconvinence.

3 Comments:

  • hi. so sad about that. will you noy reconsider that. iam a great follower. of your blog. perhaps you should start a paid servic or yahoo messenger service. anyway one should understand your needs too. bye.

    By Blogger nevin, at 8:17 AM  

  • hi. so sad about that. will you not reconsider that. iam a great follower. of your blog. perhaps you should start a paid service or yahoo messenger service. anyway one should understand your needs too. bye.

    By Blogger nevin, at 8:17 AM  

  • Hi Vijay,
    I am very sad to read the message....... Please take care of your health first.
    I wish you a speedy recovery.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home